Production team members at LPA provide many vital tasks including final product assembly, production audits, repairs, and quality assurance.
Current positions in Production:
Position: Repair Technician
We are seeking a repair technician to work on products returned to the company for repairs.
- Assess incoming products for repair or replacement needs in accordance with established guidelines.
- Communicate with customers via phone or email on repair issues, payment, and shipping methods.
- Perform routine repairs, including unscrewing cases for electronic consumer products and replacing circuit boards or other product components, and reassembling the product.
- Document repairs performed and update company repair tracking system.
- Prepare repaired products for return shipment to customers.
- Process repair parts orders from customers or distributors.
- Assist in light assembly & testing of electronic components if repair activities are limited.
- High school diploma or associates degree.
- Ability to juggle close attention to detail with a fast-paced product development environment.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to use common computer systems, including MS Word, MS Excel, and data tracking systems.
- Knowledge of photography, electronics, or soldering is a plus but not required.
To apply, send your resume to HR@lpadesign.com