PRODUCT REPAIR AND TEST SPECIALIST
We are seeking a repair, production and test specialist for a full-time position who will work to serve LPA Design / PocketWizard and its customers, ensuring that products are built and serviced to maintain the highest possible level of quality, reliability and performance.
The ideal candidate is extremely detail-oriented, passionate about product quality, is able to perform extensive repair and functionality tests, and able to document results. This person will also be a self-starter who, with appropriate guidance, will prioritize, engage in, complete and assist in the necessary business processes accompanying their work.
• Perform repair, assembly and test on multiple types of products, particularly complex firmware-driven photographic products.
• Document and communicate results.
• Coordinate with Service, Product Applications and Technical Support teams on priorities and maintaining and communicating his / her schedule of activities.
• Participate in and occasionally lead in improvement of repair, production and test processes.
• Associates degree in electronics, computer science or other technical field or equivalent work experience.
• Ability to work in a team environment with a fast-paced customer centered focus.
• Substantial experience with electro-mechanical hardware, including precision mechanical assemblies, electronics assembly and soldering, use of VOM and O-scope for troubleshooting and testing.
• Impeccable attention to detail even under deadline pressure.
• Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Skilled in MS Word and Excel.
• Experience in the design and implementation of test plans a plus.
• Knowledge of bug tracking software a plus.
• Knowledge of photography a plus.
We’re requesting resume and cover letter, in addition to a short statement about relevant experience.
All inquires should be sent via email to email@example.com