MiniTT1-CanonWith its low profile design, you can use the MiniTT1 Transmitter on camera to trigger remote E-TTL speedlites or studio flashes attached to FlexTT5 Transceivers.
Place TTL or manual flashes anywhere to illuminate the scene: Around corners, out-of-sight and in bright sunlight. The MiniTT1 is compatible with any PocketWizard radio for triggering manual flash or remote cameras.
- Pete Webb's HyperSync Test
- Garth Milan Overcomes Bright Midday Sun with HyperSync
- What Can HyperSync Do For You?
- PocketWizard Major ControlTL Firmware Update
- Cliff Mautner shows you why you need an AC3 ZoneController
- Adrien Broom Goes Where the Colors Are
- Moving Fast with Melody Hood
- Dave Lehl: Combining HyperSync with Light Trails
- Brett Harkness Driving Miss Daisy at Night