MiniTT1-NikonWith its low profile design, you can use the MiniTT1 Transmitter on camera to trigger remote i-TTL / CLS speedlights or studio flashes attached to FlexTT5 Transceivers.
Place TTL or manual flashes anywhere to illuminate the scene: Around corners, out-of-sight and in bright sunlight. The MiniTT1 is compatible with any PocketWizard radio for triggering manual flash or remote cameras.
- HyperSync Wedding Portraitsby Eric Uys
- Laura Barisonzi's HyperSync Dance
- What Can HyperSync Do For You?
- PocketWizard Major ControlTL Firmware Update
- PocketWizard Announces New Nikon Power Cable
- Portraits of Vermonters by Caleb Kenna
- Matt Hill's Paper Burlesque
- Moving Fast with Melody Hood
- Cliff Mautner shows you why you need an AC3 ZoneController
- Ian Coble on SnowChasers
- Brett Harkness Driving Miss Daisy at Night